Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 50 Update - A BIG Update

I have about 10 things moving in the right direction right now. I`ll touch on a couple right now.

#72 - Read 50 Books: (5/50)
John Grishams` - The Broker
Doyle Brunsons` - Super System
Tom Clancys` - Patriot Games
Michael L. Kurtz` - The JFK Assassination Debates: Lone Gunman Versus Conspiracy
David Dunbars` - Debunking 9/11 Myths

#24 - Learn 50 New Recipes: (4/50)
Oreo Truffles
Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Dip
Cheesy Potato Casserole
Grilled Vegetables in Caramelized Italian Dressing

To Do:
Tamales, Ravioli, Stuffed Pork Chops, Lights-Out Apple Pie, Americanized Chicken Cordon Blue, Homemade Teriyaki Sauce

#77 - Do 250 Geocaches:
While in Ohio we got some caches done. Jen and I took out Jen`s Uncle, her brother and her father. We found about 12 or so... I`ll get the official number and I will update the blog! Good Times, we are going today too in a little bit in the snow!

#80 - Get 100 people to View This Blog
I put a counter on the bottom of the blog about a month ago and I put in the settings to only count unique IP address`. According to the counter 138 different IP address` have seen my blog. I am not entirely convinced on this. I would like to think that this it that interesting to other people but I`m sure that it is not, anyway... I will leave that one unchecked and continue to tell people about my blog in hopes of crossing it off in the future.

#81 - Brew My Own Beer
Jen got me a beer making kit for Christmas and I have decided to make the Whispering Wheat and I`m going to go to the grocery store and get some raspberries and put them in there with it! It should be good! Pictures to follow. Let me know if you want to come over and try the first batch. Should be ready by spring.

#101 - Encourage 5 people to Start a List Like this!
Still waiting on #5...

That's all for now!

Happy New Year!!!!

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

1 comment:

Alex said...

dude. for #80, i think it measures a unique view as a new view every hour or so. so if I go to your site three times a day, spaced out over the day, then it registers three views. either that or every day that the person views the site. this might be a hard one to measure without going deeper into the stats.

and I just started my list yesterday. word.