Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 52 Update - #66 and #101

#66 - New Jeans
Got them from my mother before I left for Ohio with Jen for Christmas and I forgot to write it down in the Big Update. Anyway I like them and they are better than the ripped pairs I have eventhough I still plan on fixing them!

#101 - Encourage 5 People to make a list
Little Erin has made her list official: Little Erin`s 101
She found my list somehow and liked the idea and made a list. Bea and I have been talking with her and her list is complete.

That makes 10 things on my list complete just shy of 10% (9.90% actually)
And with 52 days gone I am only about 5% through the 1001 (5.19% actually)


P90X starts Tomorrow!!!!!


"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job buddy. Erin's list is pretty good. She'll be good to follow.

Good luck on the P90X. really stick to it and I'll be ready to tackle your ass after the semester.