Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 133 - Roller Coaster Research

So I was bored last night and I decided that I would do some research for #35 - Go on 10 of the top 25 Roller Coasters in the World. I visted about 10 websites and took notes on them. I then put most of the results in this spreadsheet and then copied it to a photo so I could share it with you. There are 25 coasters on the list, all of them, and most of them have received various 1-10 rankings, as you can see. They are all across the World and I am happy to say that most are in areas of the world that I plan to visit, ie; california, Japan, England, and Cedar Point in Ohio. There are 15 Roller Coasters at Cedar Point in Ohio including Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, The Raptor, and Magnum XL-200 that are on the Top 25 List. If you have any suggestions or something that should be on the list that I missed feel free to let me know.

If you click on the photo it will enlarge



#1 - I have had a headache all week and consulted with my dietician extrodanaire James Harrington and I think I am on the right track to this goal. I am taking vitamins and eating hard boiled eggs for protein. So far I have just been watching what I eat and eating low-carb. If I have to kick it into another gear I will have to go veggy for the last 30 days. I do have to remember to drink more water! Its funny how quickly your body adapts though... I am excited about this one.

I am also working on another goal that some of you got an email about. More emails to follow so dont flip out if you didnt get one! No word from the Yankees yet, I was really hoping to get a call from them and cross off #32. Thats it for now...

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I haven't been to Cedar Point in ages, the Magnum coaster is unreal. I loved it when I was a kid.

Take a day, go up to Agawam and knock out the Superman: Ride of Steel ride. My sister and her husband were on the first run of that coaster, its a favorite and when you get to the top the view is incredible.

Steel Force at Dorney Park is solid, another one I haven't touched in well over a decade, but enjoyed as a youngster.

The key to any of these parks is to go on a hot day, if there is a water park, everyone will be there, which means no lines on the coasters!

K said...

If you come to MA to do the Superman you BETTER hit me up...seeing as I grew up going to that park...not Six Flags...but back when it was just plain old Riverside! I live about 15 minutes away from the park and would love to meet up with you fwend!