Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 459 - Better Late Than Never

Day 3 of P90x - Shoulders & Arms. I would do that workout twice if I never have to do Plyometrics again. It's 5 sets of 3 excercises. Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps and repeat.
I also got some advice on soreness and recovery. Thanks guys! I plan on mixing on some running and cycling when the soreness calms down a bit. I would like to get in a 5k around March or April but Ive never done it and it seems a bit daunting.
Also, I'm doing "The Ride" with Johnny and Company this summer. Check it out at www.ridingtherivalry@blogspot.com Basically they ride from Yankee Stadium to Fenway Park. Mostly they cover NY and MA. It's going to be great. Let me know if you have any media connections that want to cover it or can or want to help in any way.

"You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: