Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 469 - Chicken Parmigiana

Ok here we go... I have been really stresses about my list lately and finally realizing how truely "Ambitious" that it is (Thanks Bea). Unfortunetly another item has gone by that is not going to happen. 33.) Go to The Olympics. Unless I win the lottery next week and the CT Lottery people pay me in cash on the spot, this one is going to go by without a check mark... I still have alot of places to travel and alot of things to experience. Ill do my best but this list is looking more and more demanding by the day...

On a litter note, I was in the kitchen again this morning as I am dieting along with the P90x workouts but have found that I am very bored with the food. There is only so much roughage I can eat. So I decided before I fell off the wagon I would "reward" myself with some cheesy baked Chicken Parmigiana. Its Low Sodium, Low Fat and hopefully delicious! As always Recipies Available Upon Request!!! Its Super Easy..





#24 - Learn 50 New Recipes: (14/50) now (15/50) - 30% Complete
Oreo Truffles
Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Dip
Cheesy Potato Casserole
Grilled Vegetables in Caramelized Italian Dressing
Cheeseburger Chowder
Eclair Cake
Minestrone Soup
New and Improved - Turbo Inside Out Burgers
Italian Marinated Pork Chops with Perogies and Onions
IceBox Cake
Teriyaki Steak and Potato Croquettes
Mango Peach Salsa
Golden Grahams S'mores Treats
Key Lime Pie
... Chicken Parmigiana


"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

No comments: