Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 186 - Disappointment

Well Day 180 has come and gone and I am very sad to say that #1 has not been complete. I kinda ruined it myself by being ambititous with some other goals, drinking and partying In both Key West and at Mardi Gras, going to Yankee Stadium and all that cooking. But enough with the excuses... I am really frustrated with myself and writing this blog is Not helping. I have vowed to myself to have this be the only goal that is missed, that still doesnt really help my pychie seeing how this is the 101 in 1001, and not a 100 in 1001. I still plan on completing the goal and crossing out the first part and leaving the by Day 180 part. Its important to me and I need to accomplish it. And I am going to start right now!


In other (more upbeat) news...


#73 - See 25 Yankees Games: (1/25) now (2/25) - 8% Complete

Game 1 - 04/21/2009 07:05 PM - Oakland Athletics at New York Yankees
Section 130, Row 9 - Seat 7 or 8 - WIN (5-3),
Collins and I got a ball!

Game 2 - 05/15/2009 07:05 PM - Minnesota Twins at New York Yankees
Section 212, Row 13 - Seat 23 - WIN (5-4),
Gardner - In-The-Park HomeRun
Melky - Walk-Off Double


#24 - Learn 50 New Recipes: (11/50) now (12/50) - 24% Complete
Oreo Truffles
Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Dip
Cheesy Potato Casserole
Grilled Vegetables in Caramelized Italian Dressing
Cheeseburger Chowder
Eclair Cake
Minestrone Soup
New and Improved - Turbo Inside Out Burgers
Italian Marinated Pork Chops with Perogies and Onions
IceBox Cake
Teriyaki Steak and Potato Croquettes
... Mango Peach Salsa


I got sushi the other day and got a fortune cookie with it, actually 3 of us got sushi and there was one fortune cookie left when I got mine at the bottom of the bag. Let me tell you that I got chills and renewed passion in the list when it said: "YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT [DESPERETLY] ENOUGH"

Thats it for now. More updates to follow...

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

3 comments:

little erin said...

don't be so hard on yourself. i can understand why you are so disappointed but i do believe you will lose all the weight. and think of all the great times you had at the games and in n'orleans.
by the way, can you tell me how to get the little progress bar you have on the top of your page?

Anonymous said...

fuck yeah, studmuffin. lose you some erik! I'm getting back at it now. I gots plans... not really, but I am getting back to it.

word to Nance.

Apfelicus said...

I think you are beautiful just the way you are. So I think we should have a list weekend. So a whole bunch of shit together and start crossing off. I.e. if we go for a run, helps you lose waity, and I need to go for 20 runs with friends. we can geocache, create a geocache location and name it 101in1001, brew our own beer, it will be awesome!