Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 647 - Block Island

About 4 weeks ago Jordan, Tegan, Jen and I went to Block Island. I think it was July 20th. It started out pretty awesomely as I forgot my phone in the car, but it was actually kinda liberating not being connected to anyone and just being able to chill out. We rented scooters, obviously, and basically saw all the island has to offer. The bluffs in the North are unbelievable and the lighthouses are really amazing. We tried the beer at the only brewery on the island and I must confess that they are not very good.
We hide a cache on the island, even though we have yet to list it. Ill work on that this weekend and get my cache updates, well updated.
I took down the number of a building that was for rent (actually Jordan remembered it, psycho) where we could sell Turbo Burgers, but I'm assuming its astronomical. I guess I will call if I can find the number, just to see the price...

Some Pictures:

Jen and I

T and Jordan on the Scooter
>
Jordan, Jen and I at the Bluffs


1 Destination Traveled to.... 12 to Go!!!

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

No comments: