Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 26 Update

As you know I have already completed #89 - Get all Old Files off My Marist Computer.. Well I figured what a better way to prove this to you then to get rid of #19 as well and post some pictures... SO here they are in no apparent order...

Everyone Wearing My Clothes and Me Wearing Something From Everyone Else



The Grasshopper - Bar / Club / Cafe in Amsterdam



Me - Wearing Gigantic Clogs at a Flower Garden in Holland



DMac - As Winnie the Pooh w/ Honey Brown

Best Picture I Have Ever Seen - Ever!)



52 Cup Pong - Enough Said



Me - As Clifford at the Habitat for Humanity BookFair



John and Collins - Timmy Got A Bunch of Tickets and a Boot!


More Pictures to Follow!!!
#19 You just lost!
6 Down - 95 to Go!
Still on schedule...

Another Update Tomorrow I hope!


"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

No comments: