Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 32 Update - #69 Return Johnnys Stuff

Went up to Boston this past weekend for my 3rd Annual Mullady Family Christmas Party. While I was going up I realized that I could cross off another one on my list #69... even though very reluctantly...

Items I returned:

(3) T-Shirts
(2) Backpacks (even though one is evidently Collins`)
(2) Stuffed Animals
- A Red Bear from "The Ride" and...
- John`s Patrick - from Spongebob
(1) Camelbak Hydro Pack
(1) Shawshank DVD
(1) Pair of Shorts - I ripped them... Sorry Johnny!
(1) Bottle of Shampoo (not sure why)
...and some bungee chords that were in the bag




I guess I also saw a visited a friend so 1/5 for Year 1 on #100!

That sums up this edition...


"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

1 comment:

Sean said...

I havnt seen that backpack in years.