Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 16 Update

So I tried to run Google Analytics on my blog so I can see how many hits it was getting but I couldnt figure out the html code. And everytime I put it in the background color would change and I like the black... Anyway... I digress.

My buddy Bea told me he would show me how to put a progress bar on my site this week and I figured out how to use the picture feature too.. (it`s pretty easy) So #18 and #19 should be done by the end of the week. So thats good and it will keep me right on schedule. As always I am still working on #1... Thanksgiving got in the way of that one, but I am going to start my food journal on Monday (#9) and that should keep me from "cheating." Also, I forgot to update #71... Vote in every election... I voted for the first time on November 4th and I`m not going to get inot poitics but lets just say that I think the right man won!

I keep running into people in and around town that are telling me that they are working on lists or that I have inspired them to make a list... Let me know if you do and I will post a link to your site on mine... I need 5 of you to do it, but do not do it for me... do it for yourself.. and only do it if you are going to go all out!

Update over!

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

1 comment:

little erin said...

oh, i plan on going all out. i'm actually erally excited about this! can you show me how to create a progress bar?