Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 6 Update

I am working on about 10 things right now... Most importantly #1 is going well..down about 12 lbs. So I am really excited about that! I am def going to have to step up the excercise next week as my diet gets a little less strict. I will tell you something though I have definitely noticed that my stomach has gotten smaller, I can def not eat as much anymore...
- Took the first step to doing #17 - Put Madarin Chinese on my Christmas List for Santa, I hope he knows the ins and outs of the internet
- I talked to my buddy Bea and he told me that he would help me with #18 and #19 since I all I know how to do is this right here!
- I have also recuited 2 people to start there lists as well(#101). I will let you know if and when they become official...
- I think tomorrow I am going to tackle #87!!!!!!!!!!! and If I`m feeling up to it #89 as well

Thats it for now!

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

No comments: