Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 8 Update

Well as promised I took down two more yesterday... well yesterday and today. I finished the 24hrs of fasting today at noon and I will tell you that it wasnt that bad. I guess the human body is pretty adaptive and that Survivor Guy goes like 4-5 days without food. How is that for a run-on sentence? Anyway 2 more down!

#87 - Fasting - You are my bitch!

I also took care of #88 - I got all the old files and pictures off my Old computer and you would be surprised to see how far computer have come in 8 years because my old desktop weights 14 lbs.. and is slow as shit! I remember it beiing slow but its like grandma-driving-on-the-highway-slow.

Anyway 8 days in and 4 down... Thats one every two days! Do NOT expect that pace to keep up but I am going to cross out everyone of these damn things!

More to follow...

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

No comments: