Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 2 Update

Well It`s Day 2 and I have 2 down already. Yes they are the easiest two on the list but I am still kinda proud of myself.

70.) Buy a Moleskine - I went over to Borders and picked myself up a Moleskine and I also bought a Piccadilly food journal and I`m pretty sure they are the same company because they have the same exact layouts, the same stamp on the back and the same packaging.. Anyway its done... Time to write down some ideas and inventions so I can cross a couple more off the list

93.) Find My Passport - I let my Mom read my list and she informed me that she put my Passport in a safety deposit box for safe keeping! Good Stuff! Hopefully the travel comes soon, but I need to build up a bank roll first.

Details to Follow.

"YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY ENOUGH"

No comments: